Sunday, September 6, 2009

Archie's life at home

Archie likes our new apartment. He finally has his own room. He thinks it's pretty cool. "Room time" has become a part of everyday. Archie is learning to play by himself in his room for awhile and clean up afterward I love the drawers in his bed. One has toys and one has books. Bigger toys go on the blue and yellow mat.



I wasn't a big fan of the cow sheets at first, but they've grown on me.

I had to make new passport pictures of our family for our new visas the other day. Archie's actually turned out cute (at least with a little retouching).

This pic is from before Grace's birth. The workers planting flowers thought
he was so cute they gave him one - pot and all! (Unfortunately, my hands were full so we had to leave it on the side of the road when he finished. Hopefully, it got reworked into the landscaping!)





1 comment:

Kellie said...

Hey there,
Does this mean you are back at home? Just wondering! Hope you had a smooth transition back!

Love the pictures