Yes, Hunter and the kids are still the real loves of my life. But, I am pretty excited about my new washer! It doesn't require babysitting. The old one that came with the apartment had to be manually filled and drained TWICE each load and clothes had to be moved in small segments into the spinner. WHEW! Oh, and when they were in the spinner, you kind of had to hug the washer (like I'm doing below to express my undying appreciation to the new washer as if it can understand my human emotions) to keep it from dancing across the floor and pulling itself loose from the plug. I am now headed back to bumGenius diapers with JOY! I think our house helper will appreciate the new washer, too.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
I think I'm in love!
Yes, Hunter and the kids are still the real loves of my life. But, I am pretty excited about my new washer! It doesn't require babysitting. The old one that came with the apartment had to be manually filled and drained TWICE each load and clothes had to be moved in small segments into the spinner. WHEW! Oh, and when they were in the spinner, you kind of had to hug the washer (like I'm doing below to express my undying appreciation to the new washer as if it can understand my human emotions) to keep it from dancing across the floor and pulling itself loose from the plug. I am now headed back to bumGenius diapers with JOY! I think our house helper will appreciate the new washer, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thats so funny... but with 2 kids I can definitely understand the appreciation for a good washer. I didn't even think about the effects on diaper washing/wearing. I know the whole family will enjoy it, and cause you all to long for heaven all the more. Just because its even better. :)
AWESOME!!! Congrats on your new washer!
Post a Comment