Friday, October 30, 2009
And they're off: Celebrating a girls' weekend!
They're off! Hunt and Archie just climbed into this nice taxi with our favorite driver, Mr. Zhao, and are now en route to the airport. (They're headed to Hong Kong for Archie's eye checkup and lung checkup.)
Will I be lonely? I doubt it. Sure, I'll miss my two favorite guys, but I have lots planned. Topping the list is PERSONAL TIME! I have blogposts to post (y'day was Grace's 3 month after all), blogposts to read, photos to edit, naps to take, possibly some photo shoots with Grace, and more. Oh, and I do have some useful things to do like covering an English corner for Hunt tomorrow and hosting a cake baking and movie party tonight. I'm contemplating going to town early tomorrow for a little roaming around. I think Grace will be up for an adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment