Here's one of my favorite restaurants. The brown baskets you see behind Archie are where they're steaming the pork buns.
This is my other favorite restaurant. Here's the cook making some fried long donuts. They're not sweet at all, though. It's more like fried bread.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
What do you do at 6:30 in the morning? A breakfast story
I'd love to know what you do with your early rising toddler. (It might give me some good ideas.) But, I take mine out to breakfast several times a week followed by a trip to the park. We usually spend about 50 cents and have a great morning.
Ummm. I guess this restaurant might be considered a little messy by some. You can see where they're preparing porridge, boiled eggs and a bunch of other stuff right by the tables. The best thing they're preparing: fresh soy bean milk. I LOVE it! There's another popular drink/soup that I believe could literally be translated "tofu brains." I'm less fond of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! We have nothing we can do early in the morning... Things don't open until 10:00 usually. That sounds like fun :) Those foods are cool :)
Yo, you're making me hungry and miss China! Selah and I just go for McD's when she wakes up early... at least we did before I broke my arms and I could still drive... :( but I'll be up for that again soon.
Post a Comment