Showing off her new skill:
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Happy Two Months!
Grace turned 2 months about a week ago! Among her new accomplishments is thumb sucking. Yes, she can now reliably maneuver the much wanted digit into her mouth with remarkable accuracy. Good-bye pacifier! The new skill is serving her well. I heard a little peep from her room around 3 a.m. the other night. I thought "oh, no" but then there was silence. My guess is the thumb served as the great comforter. Speaking of sleep, she's doing great! Nine hours seems to be the average. I am LOVING it! Her other favorite hobby is smiling. (Fun for everyone.) She likes to be held. A lot. But, as long as she can sleep independently, I'm ok with that. I like holding her, too. If you're not holding her, she wants you to put her infant seat in the room with you just to be near you. Awwww.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment