Saturday, October 3, 2009

Birth day and Birthday presents

They FINALLY arrived. The long awaited Grace "birth day" and Archie "birthday" presents from my parents and the Grandparents DeJs. Oh, and Archie finally got his b'day present from Mommy and Daddy, too - a praise Baby DVD we had ordered from the States! A big thank you to our friends who carried everything over for us.

Archie opening his Leapfrog alphabet toy from my parents. Way cool! It teaches both letter names and sounds. Archie and I started having "school" a few weeks ago. We sit at the kitchen table and color, play Play-doh and learn. (Although, we take frequent field trips because it's easier to learn colors when wallowing in a colored ball pit than sitting at the table.) Archie identifies colors and simple shapes now. He had just gotten to the letter C before the toy arrived. I am eager to see how it helps him progress.

Grace got clothes, clothes and more clothes! Cute stuff. Thanks!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hi y'all! I finally made it to the blog to check things out. Kirby was really excited to see Archie. It sounds like everyone is doing well being back at home. I still plan to send those pictures of Judah and Grace along. We've been having problems with our internet being so slow. Talk to you later!