I've taken by stopping by the street stand for a nice cup of fresh hot soy milk whenever I take Archie to the park to keep my fingers from freezing. That's what you drink in cold weather, too, right? I mean, hot chocolate is really overrated.
With a corn cob pipe and a button nose and two eyes made out of coal. Carrot noses work, too. But what about a tomato? My first time seeing a snowman with a nose like this!
Archie still has a blast playing outside even if he is the only kid whose mother lets him venture out in such weather.

Babies were made for warm soft beds, blankets, and kisses and cuddles - not for the arctic tundra. This is ONE of the snow layers Grace wears when she does venture out for brief periods of time on our way to an activity.

No comments:
Post a Comment