Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What do you freeze in your freezing room?

What do you freeze in your freezing room? I freeze dirty diapers. Huh? First, what is a freezing room anyway? Think of a freezing room like your freezer. But, it's actually a small closet powered by the frigid temps outside. No electricity required. (The only downside is in summer it's more of a baking room.) They're common where we live. In the pic below you can see all the junk we store in ours. (It's our only real closet.) You can also see some lumps of dough that will be steamed bread soon (beside stroller handle). We have also taken to freezing our dirty diapers out there until their nightly wash. It is a great technique for odor control. HAHA! (They're in the box, but I purposely took the pic so you couldn't see them.)

This pic doesn't have anything to do with our freezing room. (Children are not allowed in it.) This pic is to celebrate Archie's "month-day" as I like to call it. He's 27 months old today and getting more grown up looking all the time.


No comments: