Hong Kong was great for Grace. She was finally able to find her feet since they weren't hidden under 1 million layers. She loved them! (And she still does on the brief occasions I uncover them for her.) I met this one little six month old baby once who always sat in his stroller sucking his toes. It was just so cute I've always dreamed of having a kid do the same thing. Archie didn't ever care about his feet and Grace's haven't made it in her mouth so far so...I'll be more than content with the cuteness I have.What else is up with Grace?
Weight: just shy of 15.5 pounds. She's gained almost a pound this month
Diet: approx 6 breast feeds/day, rice cereal with soy formula twice/day, and veggies once a day. Favorites are pumpkin, carrots, and eggplants. She's also tried sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, peas, and applesauce. I'm thinking of introducing bananas soon
Teeth: none (but the doc assured us they are in her gums and will break through sometime,helpful info HAHA)
Movement: rolls over back to tummy and tummy to back but is still not too mobile. Thank you, Baby. She is pretty content to just roll once and roll back
Sitting up alone: not yet and not too much use for the infant seat either
Toys: She loves them. (I don't remember Archie really liking them at this age except for his play mat, which Grace doesn't like a bit.)
Nicknames: Gracer. Archie dubbed her this a long time ago and it kind of stuck
Cute: Yes


1 comment:
A sweet, precious little girl!!!!!
Post a Comment