Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More Mickey!

Here are some of my favorite family pics at Disney!

In front of the Tarzan tree house. (You took a little ferry across which Archie LOVED.)

In front of an old rusty car I thought was neat:

Archie is still saying "I love Dumbo". We rode twice AND they had this nice elephant for picture posing. (Archie was really happy Memaw got him a green dumbo because that's his favorite color.)

I've always loved carousels and Memaw loved helping him ride.

Grace was fascinated by all the pretty lights in It's a Small World!

Another carousel pic:

At the front entrance:
We really wanted to get Archie's pictures with some characters, but he's absolutely terrified of them and wouldn't stop crying. So, Hunt got his pic made with Buzz instead. (He says Buzz is his favorite.)

Archie loves cars of all kinds. A big highlight of the trip for him was getting to ride in a plane, taxi, double-decker bus, subway, tram and boat (and Dumbo) while we were in HK.

A new favorite Mommy and Grace pic:


1 comment:

Me-maw said...

Hey Leslie, I think the old rusty car was from Indiana Jones.