On my real b'day, I had lots of fun! Hunt was in Hong Kong with Archie and didn't get back until fairly late that evening. As much as I love family time, I enjoyed a girl's weekend with Grace. I threw a big spaghetti party the night before my b'day and crammed over 20 students into our apartment. I love being around people. I didn't tell them ahead of time it was my b'day, but when I told them that night a few decided to come back the next day and take me out to lunch then hang out at the house. FUN! They also bought me a cake to share with Hunt and Archie that night.Thursday, April 8, 2010
Double birthdays!
Happy Double Birthday, Leslie (3/9) and Hunter (4/20). Some foreign friends took our family out to dinner (Korean style) for our birthdays tonight. Fun!
On my real b'day, I had lots of fun! Hunt was in Hong Kong with Archie and didn't get back until fairly late that evening. As much as I love family time, I enjoyed a girl's weekend with Grace. I threw a big spaghetti party the night before my b'day and crammed over 20 students into our apartment. I love being around people. I didn't tell them ahead of time it was my b'day, but when I told them that night a few decided to come back the next day and take me out to lunch then hang out at the house. FUN! They also bought me a cake to share with Hunt and Archie that night.

Me and the girls! L-R My good friend Huang Jie Lin, my current language teacher and my former language teacher.
On my real b'day, I had lots of fun! Hunt was in Hong Kong with Archie and didn't get back until fairly late that evening. As much as I love family time, I enjoyed a girl's weekend with Grace. I threw a big spaghetti party the night before my b'day and crammed over 20 students into our apartment. I love being around people. I didn't tell them ahead of time it was my b'day, but when I told them that night a few decided to come back the next day and take me out to lunch then hang out at the house. FUN! They also bought me a cake to share with Hunt and Archie that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment