Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where time inside and time outside meet: Happy 9 months!

Wow! It's hard to believe we've finally known Grace for as long on the outside as we did on the inside. (And, believe me when I say I much prefer knowing my babies outside my stomach to inside- hehe!)

This has been a month of SUPER rapid change for Grace (who now tips the scale at a dainty 17 pounds).
Here's what she can do:
1. Army crawl anywhere she wants and fast. (Don't be fooled by the cute pic below of her up on all fours. Belly crawling is her preferred mode of transportation.)
2. Get into a sitting and standing position all by herself. Yep, she just started pulling up on furniture, our bodies, pretty much anything she can get her hands on. Pretty good at it, too.
3. Cruise around holding furniture but this, as her most recent skill, is also her slowest.
4. Eat table food. Second kid. I am sure I am feeding her way more of whatever happens to be at the table than I did with Archie.

No one knows a girl like her mommy. Here's a few interesting things Mommy has noted:
1. Two teeth. (Maybe.) One's a definite and I think I see the other front lower chopper breaking through.
2. She still sleeps best when swaddled. Pretty amazing since she prefers sleeping on her side.

She loves her brother! See the big grin when he hugs her.

Playing under the table is really lots of fun! The feet belong to their Asian grandma (our beloved house helper) who is trying to eat her lunch.

Happy nine months. We love you, Gracer!

No comments: