Monday, April 28, 2008

Business executive or baby?

Does Archie look all business now or what? Maybe we were taking too long getting the sweet potatoes ready! Sometimes, when he looks this serious, I forget he's a little baby (as crazy as that may sound).

On the other hand, sometimes he just really looks like a baby

For an even greater contrast between my little business executive and my little baby, I'm including the very baby-ish looking shot I snapped right after we brought him home from Thailand (4 weeks). Wouldn't get this fellow mixed up with a CEO, would you?

I love cute adorable baby moments! Please leave a comment and share some of your baby funnies with me. If you feel really adventurous, click on the link to "Our Pictures" on the left hand side, and post your own pictures in my Snapfish group room.

I'll post the results of the feeding poll below the poll questionnaire. Thanks for your participation!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the first pic, it looks like Archie's ready to take on Hunter in a debate. BRING IT ON, DAD.

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of my grandson, the CEO. He looks so precious in any pose.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Great pics! That first one really cracks me up!

I don't know if I would call ths a cute adorable baby moment, but a baby funnie... When aashini was little (first couple of months) she had really explosive poo. One day I was changing her diaper and she pooed all over me!!! My shirt, pants and everything else was covered!! haha! (Adam got expoded on twice! haha!)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

ok, so I was just trying to figure out the snapfish group room and i wasn't sure exactly where to post pics :) You ROCK!

Anonymous said...

He looks like a future banker to me! Me-maw