My never ending quest is to master Photoshop (and I just have Elements - not the real deal). After receiving it for Christmas last year, it took me several weeks to work up the courage to order the Missing Manual series guide to it (love it!). Then, it took me much longer to work up the never to use the book. (I don't know why I was so scared. I used Photoshop for my job in high school all the time.) It's not that learning it is that hard, it's that there is SO SO much to learn. It also takes practice to acquire the skills of the art...I went back and doctored up some two week shots we took of Grace. Still not completely satisfied but much better...
Re-do
Original

Re-do

Original

Now for the funny one! Hunter says nobody could Photoshop Grace, Archie and me (and an extra hand) into that picture without it looking fake, but there has to be a way.) I originally just wanted a pic of my friend Christina holding Grace since I forgot to take one of her when she came over. Then, there was the problem of needing a hand to support Grace. Then, there was the problem of what to do with Christina's original hand. So, I moved Archie and me over from another part of the pic...Advice anyone?
1 comment:
My fear to Photoshop is the same as yours. There's so much to learn that I just have no idea how to get started. That's why I can never muster my courage to learn it.
Post a Comment