Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Memaw! (And, Happy Thanksgiving to All)

Archie made a little something for his Me-maw! We are all so excited she's sharing her birthday with the Turkey this year.

Grace isn't quite at the phase where she can make things for Memaw (other than smiles), but she is the cutest little turkey you will ever see!

What are we doing for Thanksgiving anyway? Counting our blessings, being thankful, and heading to town for some good Hong Kong style duck with a few friends. (Check out posts from last year if you want to know why we're not eating turkey.) Last year we had four parties at our house with tons of cooking, but since we just finished Grace's 100 day bash, we'll probably hold off until Christmas for more parties. (Plus, I'm still turned off by Thanksgiving food from last year's parties since at the time I was pregnant with Grace but didn't know it yet. I was totally revolted by much of what I was making. I may never eat pumpkin pie again!)

1 comment:

Memaw said...

Memaw has never had a better birthday wish!