I feel totally flattered. The photo studio sure knew how to win a mom's heart. Tell her her little princess is beautiful and perfect and they want to use her picture in their ads! Score for us!
I took Grace in to get her 100 day pictures the other day, and she was so charming during the shoot they asked to do an additional shoot for promotional purposes. Six hours later, we were tired but happy. I think she wore about 11 different outfits plus plenty of diaper/hat combo shots. I get all the pictures they took for free. She got two nap breaks and three meals so it worked out for her, too. Nice when your kids are earning their keep. HAHA!
Something clicked with her holding up her head during the shoot. When they got out the big flashes, she just had to know what was going on. Since I won't have the pics for another two weeks or so, I'm posting a video of her showing off her new skill.
1 comment:
I think the second video makes it clear: Grace has Hunter's hair! :)
Post a Comment