Friday, January 22, 2010

Hong Kong is GREAT!

Hong Kong is GREAT! That about sums up my thoughts on the trip. I guess with that endorsement, it might seem strange that I'm celebrating our trip with pics of our return home. But, with so many millions of great pics to sift through, these were the easiest available to post.

I love comparison shots! Grace at 5.5 months on her way back from HK.

Archie at 5 months on his way back from Thailand.

Pretty cute kids!

Trip highlight: Introducing the kids to my parents. (They hadn't seen Archie since he was a newborn and it was their first time meeting Grace.) And, the great weather! (And Disneyland.)

Trip low-point: Going to the doctor for a checkup and finding a 4 cm mass inside of me and having an ultrasound, MRI and blood work and waiting four days to determine what it is. However, getting the results of the tests that showed nothing serious was definitely a highpoint and a big praise. We follow up again next month to make sure nothing has changed.

Archie's eye update: Surgery will probably happen in May. We need to have one more appointment for him in March.

Grace update: Precious. She is now officially rolling over. I've been sad to put her back in all her winter clothes which hinder (but don't stop) her mobility. Way to go, Grace!

No comments: