Friday, January 8, 2010
Meet the sweater pants!
What do you wear to an ice festival anyway? Sweater pants are a definite must. When preparing to move to the frozen tundra, I asked one of my Asian friends what to wear under my pants. When he said "sweater pants" I thought he must have gotten the English word wrong. Now, I know I was wrong. He literally meant sweater pants. My friend's mom knitted these and gave them to me last year. Now, I wear them everyday. (I dread wash days when I can't wear them.) Thought you might like to see what a pair of sweater pants looks like. (Oh, and it's culturally acceptable to answer the door or have friends over wearing just them. They're ridiculously thick!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the pants!
Can I get some for my cold basement?
Post a Comment