Sunday, January 3, 2010
Still camping!
We're perpetual campers! If you didn't take the campsite tour with me back when we moved in, click the link and you still can. We've upped it a notch, though. Hunter and I are now sleeping in the living room floor. Why? You might ask? So we can have family time playing with the kids in a tent? NO! Because it's the coldest day in the last 43 years and our heat is not that great. Our bedroom is the worst room in the house so out we go! (We're pretty sure the heat in there is completely broken, but nobody cares but us!) It's been staying below zero and I think it may have even hit that magic point where Celsius and Fahrenheit meet and become one and the same at -40. BRRRR. Anyway, sleeping on the floor's not so bad. And, I'm thankful for our super flimsy mattress that's so easy to move. I've taken to having Hunt move it in a little early and studying on it before bed. Much more comfortable than the sofa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
IU guess you can say you're making memories!
Post a Comment