What was the highlight of our
Hong Kong trip? Other than seeing my parents, it was definitely seeing Mickey Mouse! I hadn't been to Disney since I was a kid and I was really excited to see how the
HK version compared. Although the park is definitely smaller, I'll take it most any day because the lines were so short and it's less than half the price. I never thought I'd be able to ride Dumbo, Small World, the teacups and the carousel TWICE in one day as well as seeing shows and doing a bunch of other stuff!

We rode in on this cool, Mickey-themed train. (The
handholders inside were even mouse ears.)

Cinderella's castle is always a favorite.

Everyone loves a parade. Grace watched from her stroller.

Archie preferred his seat on Daddy's shoulders.

My favorite parade float is the Mickey Mouse one at the end. Even though it's not the flashiest, it just seems classic and wholesome.

Well, maybe not quite as classic as these guys...

My Dad's favorite has always been "It's a Small World" and everyone in our family (even Grace) enjoyed it, too. The kids in the white are Thai and I feel a special connection with Thailand since both my kids were born there. The bottom left corner has good-bye in our language.

More pics coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment