Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Three Months!

Grace turned THREE MONTHS on October 29. I can hardly remember life before her. I'm a little late in posting pictures and these pics weren't taken on her three month either, but I hope you enjoy. She will turn 100 Days this Friday, which is a big deal here. I'm planning to take her to a photo studio, and I'm contemplating hosting a party.


Grace is really into talking now. She talks quite loudly. I was at a meeting recently, and the speaker asked a rhetorical question. All the sudden, Grace busts out with a loud AAOOOAAHHOOO, and everyone laughed. I figure her incessant chatter is because women statistically need to speak so many thousands more words than men. She's getting an early start. She is also getting quite good at holding her head up and definitely prefers sitting to laying down.

What's up with so many pictures, Mommy? Can't I ever get a rest?


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Grace is getting so big and she has changed so much! So glad to hear that Archie's eye and lung appointments both went well. Hope you enjoyed the girls weekend! :)