Monday, March 22, 2010

Grace tries to crawl and Leslie's discovery

Grace thinks she's ready for a little locomotion. Since I made this video last week, she's started making a little forward locomotion dragging that little belly along the ground. You should see the look of satisfaction on her face when she finally gets to that much wanted toy!


I love, love, love this next pic of Grace and me except for one thing. I have made an important DISCOVERY about myself. Look carefully at the corners of my eye. Ummm. I don't want to say what I think I see for fear it might be true. Maybe the most flattering thing to call those things that I didn't think were supposed to appear until at least middle-age - I'm just 27 - is laugh lines. Maybe I should just count my blessings that it must mean I laugh more than I cry. (Or, maybe my kids are just making me old before my time.) Oh well.


No comments: