Happy Seven Months, Grace! I look forward to the 15
th and the 29
th of every month so I can celebrate Archie's and Grace's month days. February 26, 27, 28 and the excitement is building but, uh-oh, no February 29
th. My precious was cheated! But, I guess she can celebrate her seven months today. Think of all the poor people who were born on the 31st and only get month days four times/year. I would pity the people born on leap year February 29 and only get a birthday every four years, except it would just be so cool to have your birthday on a day that usually doesn't exist I think it all evens out.



Grace had a great month. I think she's at about the easiest point she's ever been (and will be for the near future) to take care of since she sleeps great, doesn't cry too much and is still not too mobile. Grace loves toys, being held (although she is not quite so demanding about it as she once was :), and once more I should say TOYS. I don't remember Archie being so into them at this age. Cars are a particular favorite of hers.
HAHA! I thought she would be all girl. Not too much has changed this month except she's rolling over a little more since our house is warmer and she can wear less clothes. I've been a little lazy about introducing new foods. She weighs just a hair over 15.5 pounds.

We love you,
Gracer!
No comments:
Post a Comment