

One of our favorite things about living overseas, is experiencing the cultural differences. (This is true most of the time anyway; sometimes if we come at them from the wrong perspective, we can get a little annoyed.) Most parents here believe that diapers (no matter how frequently changed) are bad for a baby's bottom. Therefore, the kids run around in split pants and do their business wherever they happen to be. I think Archie got our hardwood floors wet twice during the shoot. Although he was embarrassed at first and wouldn't look at the camera :) he turned around and smiled for me after awhile.

When Archie is not posing for pictures, he enjoys such activities as playing with his Olympic Mascot doll,
Fuwa Nini.
If you haven't voted in the Culinary Delights poll yet, you only have a few more days. I'll post the correct answer June 30.
2 comments:
I bet when he sits on the hardwood floor it is kinda uncomfortable. A picture is worth a 1000 words. When you told us the babies wore split pants I could not picture this. Thanks for sharing this cultural moment. Our Archie is so precious.
haha! that's hilarious!! does he wear them on a regular basis or just for these pics??
Post a Comment