
The other day I realized my blogs are pretty much always about Archie, and I’m ok with that.
However, I do occasionally have thoughts other than of my child and work so I thought I’d share a few of them.
Summer has FINALLY arrived!
I’ve been saying that for awhile meaning you don’t have to wear 500 layers to step outside your door, but now it’s REALLY here – short sleeves, summer skirts and everything!
So, it was time for me to unpack my closet.
WOW!!! I found a new wardrobe (kind of)! All my favorite summer clothes from two years ago that I couldn’t wear last year because I was pregnant! It’s like shopping without spending any money! Plus, I even have a few new tops my mother and mother-in-law sent.
In the picture, I’m sporting my favorite pink pants from before pregnancy, the new shirt my mom sent and my favorite Virginia Tech hat. Of course, I don’t have that much fun making a picture of just me so I posed with the real star who seems to always be modeling something new as fast as he is growing!
1 comment:
Awesome :) That rocks!
Although I have to say that I'm jealous... my post-pregnancy wardrobe is more like a WARdrobe... Things just don't fit the same for me post-pregnancy... I mean, I'm the same weight I was (I think even a little less)... but my shape is a little off...
It doesn't help that the clothes here are sewn specifically for you and are sewn super-tight... but still... I need to buy a whole new WARdrobe :)
Post a Comment