While I was doing morning chores, he decided to help me with laundry by reaching into Daddy's closet (I admit I left the door open), removing the sock basket, and sorting the socks for me (aka dumping them on the floor).
Around lunch time, I took him out to visit a friend. He fell asleep in his stroller on the way back so we carried him up the four flights of stairs to our apartment like he was and let him continue his nap undisturbed.
I couldn't resist one more shot of cuteness as Daddy carried him up the stairs at the end of the day.
2 comments:
How cute! Those are some awesome smiles!!! :) What a cutie!!
I think we have the same stroller :) Ours has a gray bar, but other than that, I think it's the same :)
GREAT pics :)
You have a smilie after the stroller! I must say I am NOT pleased with it. Is yours Camera brand? We bought ours in Thailand, and it's probably been my most disappointing baby purchase so far because the umbrella part broke and the quality isn't good. What's your experience with yours been like?
Post a Comment