I feel like it's Christmas! Hunt's parents are finally here! That's the best present, of course, but they came laden with other goodies, which Archie is already enjoying.

Archie's first project with Grandpa was helping to open the suitcase. He says "key, key" and understands the concept but doesn't quite have the dexterity to turn it.

Unpacking new books with Grandma

Cousins Mack, Melanie, Amy and Laura sent this giraffe puppet. He was quite a hit! You can see how many pictures he's featured in. Thanks so much!
Meet the giraffe:

After awhile, Archie evidently decided he needed to defend himself from the wild animal and started chasing him with the broom. GIRAFFE ATTACK!
Archie's first backpack. Giraffe goes to school.

This is Archie approaching the giraffe (worn on Grandpa's hand) in utter delight.

Even with Grandpa and Grandma, there's still time for fun games with Daddy. He loves to be swung around. Preparing to launch!

Blast off!

This morning I proclaimed myself "fat and overdue." (Hunter jokingly asked me if that was going to be the title of my blog post.) Actually, I'm not overdue. Today is the magic day (supposedly) but still no Grace. We are planning to go to the hospital so our doctor can help her come out (induce) if she's not here by tomorrow. He assures us she's ready. I am, too, but I'm kind of glad we have one day to play with Grandpa and Grandma and for Archie to adjust to them (which only took a matter of moments) before Grace comes.
39 weeks and 6 days belly shots:


2 comments:
What a wonderful reunion! Looks like you are having so much fun.I wonder who will "wear out" first: Archie or the DeJs?
How fun!!! Hunter looks like he's really enjoying having them there :) Awesome :)
Post a Comment