This is Hunter posting again. After the first day they brought Archie a car that he could ride in. I think by the expression on his face you can see that he enjoys it.

Not only does he get to ride in a car, but they bring Archie sweets everyday. Below you can see him eating cake!

Mmmm... Tastes so good!

And of course there's time to cuddle with Mom.

One thing Archie particularly enjoys is that his hospital gown comes with pants! Anyway hopefully we'll be discharged from the hospital this afternoon.
2 comments:
Not bad at all! Fun :)
He's a cutie :) I love the pictures :) I hope he gets out today!!
I remember when Abigail was in the hospital for pnemonia/bronchilitis and had to go through nebulizer treatments and such. We found the most difficult thing was keeping her entertained when she was awake-she was just shy of 1 at the time. Hope all is well with Archie!
Post a Comment