Today at 2:12 pm July 29th Baby Grace made her arrival. Here are some photos. Baby Grace is breathing a little too fast. And so just to be careful our Dr. has decided to keep her in the incubator for the rest of the night. (It's possible that fast breathing can be a sign of infection. But it also can just be a Baby Grace adjusting to breathing on her own.)
Here is her Incubator.
Stay tuned for more!
UPDATE: I forgot to mention Baby Grace was 3.550 kg (7lbs 13oz that is)
UPDATE: It seems I forgot to put down her full name. This is what happens when Dad's do the posting. Anyway her full name is Grace Virginia DeJarnette
UPDATE: It seems I forgot to put down her full name. This is what happens when Dad's do the posting. Anyway her full name is Grace Virginia DeJarnette
7 comments:
CONGRATS!!! Hope you are enjoying her! Salem had the "fast breathing" too. I'm sure she's completely healthy and doing well. YAY!
how much did she weigh?
Congratulations! Was Archie excited about her arrival?
So happy for you guys! Enjoy your new blessing....you know we already love the name :-)
What is her middle name?
Congratulations to all. We are so happy for you. Hope mommy and baby are resting well!
Beautiful! Beautiful! Congratulations. I know that you are so glad she is here! We rejoice with you!
yay!!!!!! How fun! CONGRATS!!!! She's cute!!! Yay! Girls are so fun! I can't wait to meet her!!
Congrats to you.
Post a Comment