Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Hanging Out with the College Girls!
Archie already likes hanging out with older women and the attention they shower on him. What's his Mama to do? We had a blast visiting some nursing students in their college dorm one day last week. At their school, 12 girls live together in one room. Two walls are each lined with three sets of bunk beds, surrounding a narrow row of desks in the center. No real closets so the clothes just kind of hang from the bunks. I didn't crop the pics so you can take it all in. You can see that Archie was a real hit. If you count the girls he was photographed with, you'll notice he drew a crowd of at least 16 but I doubt everyone got in on the photo ops! As soon as we entered, their was joyful shouting, "Cute foreign baby in the dorm!" Was Archie upset by the crowd? No way! He says, "I LOVE being the center of attention!"



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I enjoyed seeing lil Archie with you while you were building relationships! Thanks for the great pictures.
Thanks for keeping us updated with pictures....so precious! I wanted also to wish Hunter a Happy Birthday. Last night during our "special" moments when they read his name I looked at Joe and remarked.."I wonder if that is "our" Hunter and it was confirmed that it was! First time I've ever heard a name read that was familiar! Keep on blogging!
cute! How fun! Those dorm pics are cool. Thanks for sharing those ;) fun!
Archie looks as though he is enjoying all the attention from the pretty girls. He still has an eye focused on his mama though. I found your narrative very interesting. Keep writing about the customs etc. in your land BUT always include pictures of our Archie.
I really enjoy seeing Archie on your blog. He is adorable. Makes me hope that I'll have grandchildren one of these days. It is great of you all to let me share Archie.
I love to share Archie via photos! I wish I could share him in person. Yeah, guess I'm still his favorite girl! I'll enjoy it while I can. Thanks for the happy birthday wishes, too! (I'm not sure I've ever heard a name I knew before either!)
Post a Comment