Friday, April 11, 2008

More Playtime


One of my favorite things about Archie is playing with him and watching him play. I remember when he was about 2 months old, we were so pround of him when he first reached out to touch his mobile. Next, I ran and grabbed the video when he shook the rattle I put in his hand. Shortly after, we were amazed he could grab toys on his mobile sucessfully. His next play time development was learning to push a button on a toy that made music. Then, he started grabbing toys laying nearby on the floor. Currently, he'll scoot, roll or maneuver in any way possible to get whatever he wants.





4 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

That's so fun! I can't believe how fast they grow! It's so cool!! He's a cutie :) Great pics!

Anonymous said...

You look like you're having too much fun. The pics are absolutely fantastic! Looks like we'll be placing our weekly order to Snapfish.
Love, love, love,
Me-maw and Papa

Anonymous said...

Enjoy each precious moment. They grow up soooooo fast! What a cutie!

alwaysjoyfuldejs said...

Thanks for all the compliments! I am trying to savor all the moments because they're flying by so fast!