Haha! In a country that only uses chopsticks and spoons, we chuckle at the variety of forks available for our cake consumption. As a free gift with the full sized cake you buy, the cake bakers throw in a packet with about 3 paper plates and 3 mini forks. That's great for the birthday boy and the spouse but what does everyone else do? (I have actually been to birthday parties where one person eats and then passes the used plate and fork to the next person!) Thankfully, the restaurant was happy to throw in some forks and knives they rounded up from somewhere. (I seriously think they might have had to emergency import them from America or Europe because it took so long...Are any of you missing tableware?)
For those of you who are wondering about Archie, he was at the party but he was so content in his stroller, we didn't want to disturb him for pictures this time!
1 comment:
yay! Happy (early) Birthday Hunter!
My parents threw me a surprise b-day party for my 16th b-day - 3 weeks early - haha! I was surprised :)
Post a Comment