Thursday, April 24, 2008

Leaving a Comment: FAQ

I love your feedback! I am also trying to make the blog more interactive through the use of polls (please vote) and website links. Several of you have asked how to make comments. It's easy. Follow these simple steps:

1. Below each blog post you will see the word "comments" and a number. Click on it. It will take you to the comment page.

2. On the left side of the page, you will see a box for comments. Type in your comment.

3. If you are new to commenting, it may ask you to type verification letters. Just type whatever you see in the verification box.

4. Finally, chose an identity and press publish your comment. If you have a Google/Blogger account, you can chose that option. Otherwise, select the Name/URL option. Type in whatever name you'd like to appear by your comment on the post and leave the URL box blank (unless you have a URL). Press "publish your comment" when you are done.

I approve all comments before they are posted to the blog. If you see "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval" at the top of the screen, you know you've done it successfully and I'll be publishing your comment shortly! I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments: