We were so happy to bring Grace home this morning after four days in the hospital! (We stayed so long since they were a little concerned about infection because first she was breathing too quickly and then she was running a mild fever. However, 72 hour blood cultures came back negative today for infection.)
Our camera has gotten a nonstop workout, but here are a few of my favorite pictures!


Minutes after birth! First picture:

Waking shots: I love getting her with her eyes open!



Sleeping shots: How precious!


Burping Baby: These are always funny pics!

While we were in the hospital, we didn't forget about Archie. He had a wonderful time at home with his grandparents, but we loved it when he came for visits. When we would hold him up to the nursery window, he would point and say "Baby, Baby!"
Last pregnant with Grace shot taken immediately before departure to hospital:

Running to meet Daddy:

Fun in Mama's hospital bed!
3 comments:
yay! How fun! Great pics! She's adorable!
yaayyy!! she is a cutie! and I think she looks sooooo much like archie!
I see Archie in her too! Congratulations to you guys!
Post a Comment