I've been meaning to post this first one forever. I made it before we left for Thailand at a restaurant near our old apartment that raises chickens and ducks for consumption.
These next two were made the night before Hunt's parents left. We celebrated Grandma's birthday (Aug. 19) and Archie's 2-year birthday (Sept. 15) a little early.
Archie is so cute when he says "Hi, Baby Grace!" This is my favorite clip (content wise) but is in desperate need of editing. Does anyone know if/how you use Microsoft Movie Maker or Roxio Creator to crop out an unwanted part of a movie?
3 comments:
Cute videos...Archie is getting so big. Thanks for sharing.
Hey Hunter. I noticed that nobody answered your video editing question, so I'll give it a stab. yes, you can edit videos in Movie Maker to take out the unwanted parts of videos, and even splice clips together. The only trick is that you then have to save it as a WMV file, and the quality is limited, so you might not be satisfied with the results. Give it a try, though, and see what you think - Movie Maker is really simple to use.
Wow! That is so easy. I can't believe I couldn't figure it out myself. Thanks, Eli.
Post a Comment