Monday, August 3, 2009

The journey home!

Yesterday we brought Grace home from the hospital and made the first few pics of our new family.

Leaving the hospital:
Arriving by taxi: (Our taxi was pink, how cool is that for bringing home a baby girl?)

First picture of our family of four:

First time to be held by Grandma:

Reaching for Grace: Archie's going to be a good big brother. He hasn't quite figured out the whole baby thing, though. While he likes to point and say "Baby, Baby!" I don't think he's figured out Grace is here - in his house - to stay. He can also say "Grace" now. It's really cute!

Unbundled:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you all!!! Hope you are doing well!!! Grace is so precious congratulations!!!!!!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

great family pictures! I love all the pics! So fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Grace is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm soooo happy for you all~!

Gary Nelson said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family. I'm so happy for you. God Bless you guys! ~ Gary