This first picture is near and dear to my heart because it's the first picture I've ever successfully edited part of the background out of in Photoshop. As amazing as Grace is, she can't actually sit up by herself yet, and the original has a hand behind her neck for support.

3 comments:
I love the pictures, although they would be much cuter if she were in VT gear.
However, I must say, the first thing that came to mind when I saw the picture was, "Is that a clementine bumGenius diaper?"
Haha! Indeed it is. You must also be a bumGenius user! I am sure Hokie gear pics will be coming and the great thing is the clementine diaper will match those, too.
yay! Go VOLS! I love the BG diaper - I wish we had some of the fun new colors :) Cool! they look cute :)
It's funny, I saw the last picture before I read the caption above it and I though - WOW! Grace looks soooo much like Archie :) haha! oops :) They do look alike but not THAT much :)
Cute pics! Great photoshopping work!!
Post a Comment