Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Garden Portrait Fun!

Since Hunt's parents are only going to be here a few more days (and Grace will only be a newborn for a few more weeks), I have this incredible and near-constant urge to take pictures. Everyone has been a good sport by donning the proper, color-coordinated clothes around my photo frenzied whims. These pictures were made in the hospital roof garden on the same floor Grace and I stayed after she was released from the NICU. Making pics here has become a Thailand tradition as my friend made Archie's 3 week portraits here and we took some family photos here last time the DeJs were visiting.

She really is Daddy's little princess:

She's so beautiful I can't take my eyes off her!

We had fun doing the balancing act to take this one.


All eyes on Baby Grace!

Just the ladies:

We love our grandparents!

Here's a closeup with her big beautiful brown eyes open!


No comments: